Wednesday, March 25, 2009

You asked for it!

Many people have asked how I find the time...as a mom...to do my jewelry making. Here is a photo log of my techniques...

First of all I waste about $40 in bubble envelopes to keep them occupied.



This actually occupied him for quite some time!



And for my daughter...well as you can see...she is quite the little jewelry maker herself..



Pop beads are awesome!



As a matter of fact, his envelope hat was SO popular he continuted to wear it through dinner and until bedtime.

4 comments:

  1. Lol! What a stylish hat!

    [inkihandmade.blogspot.com]
    [inkihandmade.etsy.com]

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great. The imagination of children is so priceless. He was probably several different characters throughout the day; king, pirate, wizard, clown. And your daughter is a princess all day everyday!

    ReplyDelete