Friday, January 29, 2010

Hey Crafters....GO TO COSTCO!


Hey all...just wanted to write a quick note and tell you about my AWESOME find today. Perfect for you crafters who do shows. I was at Costco buying the usual bulk items when I came across the GREATEST folding table ever!

It is a six foot table. Legs fold in and then the entire table folds in half for easy storage. It took up no room at all and went into my trunk easy as pie. Not too heavy either. AND it carries a lifetime warranty. Yeah...I'm so excited!

I found it in the office supplies isle.

Good price at $49.00.

Yay!

5 comments:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. web wordpress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
    Cigarette traders

    ReplyDelete
  3. quality booklet printing
    Zest Booklet Printing in United Kingdom comes with a variety of booklet options including wire bound, perfect book bound and saddle stitched. Choose the best option that works for your particular needs

    ReplyDelete